December 6, 2019Family Is More Important
Hi Dr. Laura,
I put together a small list of things that I won't have to worry about, because I am an avid and true listener. I thought you would get a kick out of this list. Enjoy!
- I won't have to worry about how much milk or how many bottles I send to daycare.
- I won't have to stress about where to put my babies when they are "too sick" to go to daycare.
- I don't have to stress out about writing names on all of my babies' clothes and personal items.
- I don't have to stress out that my husband may be getting emotional support from a co-worker or friend because I AM not present to fulfill his needs at home.
- I won't ever have to accept the phrase "don't worry, just order dinner" or "don't worry--they'll just get used to it."
I will never have to worry about all the failures that come with having a child that I cannot care for, because work was "more important". I just wanted to remind you that I am listening to all that you have to say and my life has totally changed because of it!
How has your life changed since listening to Dr. Laura? We'd like to know! Sign up for the FREE Dr. Laura Family and send an email here.
Posted by Staff at 1:59 AM