Due to the limitations of the iPhone/iPad, you cannot natively subscribe to podcasts or update podcasts directly on the iPhone/iPad.
There are third-party apps in the App Store that are free and others available for purchase. These apps will allow you to subscribe to podcasts and download the clips to your iPhone/iPad without the use of a computer. You can then listen to the clips through those apps.
One app that allows you to subscribe to podcasts directly on your iPhone is the free Podcasts app for iOS. This app is designed for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and requires iOS 7.0 or later. Below are instructions for subscribing to podcasts using this app. The instructions may vary if you use a different third-party app.
- Install Podcasts app from the App Store from this link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/podcasts/id525463029.
- On your device, open your web browser and go to http://www.drlaura.com/mobile/login.jsp. Enter your username and password. Then, tap "Login" to log into your account.
- Tap "Podcasting" to access the The Dr. Laura Program.
- Tap the "Podcast" button to subscribe to the podcast using the Podcasts app.
- In the pop up, tap "Open" to open the podcast in the Podcasts app.
- In the next pop up, tap "Subscribe."
- Next, your podcasts will display in Podcasts app. Once you subscribe to a podcast it will appear in My Podcasts.
- Tap an episode to begin streaming. You can stream podcast episodes you don't want to save on your device, but you will need a continuous internet connection to stream.
- Tap the download icon next to an episode to download. If you download a podcast episode, a copy of the episode will be saved on your device so you can play it anytime even if there's no internet connection.
- Tap "Feed" to see a full list of episodes.