Ways I keep the sizzle in my marriage:
1) Pop into the shower with him.
2) Pose on the hood of the car in my underwear after our kid goes to bed.
3) Make his favorite dinners.
4) Greet him with "Hi, Handsome!" when he comes home from work, and ask about his day.
5) Reach for the 'nether' parts when snuggling in bed.
6) Find ways to love his mother.
My prince is 56, I am 54. Our son graduated from high school last week (and is on his way to college), and we just celebrated our 27th anniversary!
By the way, I married my husband a month before my 27th birthday. I am so glad I waited!